Sunday, January 7, 2018

Brrrrr

1/7/2018

Definitely cold outside.  Even the girls go outside, do their business and are back inside the house in a flash.  I feel the same way.  Be outside just long enough to get something done and then scurry back inside.  How do you know if your dog has gone outside in the winter? Easy - their fur is cold!

Jeff is counting down the days until Friday, which will be his last day of work.  He starts for the new company on Monday I think.  I know he's looking forward to having no daily commute.  Even though I stay at home 99.9% of the time, I am dressed every day and make the bed as well.  I believe that it's important to get out of pajamas, if only for a mental boost.  And, in the mental area, I need all the help I can get!  (insert smiley face here).

Before we go out to Andrew's house this afternoon, we're going to make a stop at WalMart to get essentials only for the next week.  The girls and I will wait in the car (heat running of course).  At the present outdoor temperature, we could even buy ice cream and it wouldn't thaw out this afternoon while sitting in the car.  I am, while writing this, also writing down a grocery list of things to buy as I remember them.  


Spa day at Stacey's house.  Pedicures and facials.  I don't know any woman who doesn't enjoy a pedicure.  Most men just don't understand how good a pedicure makes you feel. Looking forward to feeling pampered a bit.

This coming week, my calendar is empty.  However, the week of the 15th, I have three doctor appointments.  Stacey and Benjamin are taking me to see my doctor on Friday for a pre-op visit and then we're going to Bob Evans for breakfast.  Who doesn't love eating breakfast in the afternoon?  I would love to order waffles, but after I add syrup, the waffles just become a sugar bomb.

I hope you're having a wonderful day and if it's cold where you are, stay inside!

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...