Sunday, January 21, 2018

Quiet Sunday

1/21/2018

A peacefully quiet day in the Bassett household.  And, this is a good thing.  The dogs aren't barking, no laundry needs to be done, and the dishes have been washed.  It's possible that Jeff and I will tackle Daisy so we can give her a bath.  She is itchy on her tummy, and some medicated shampoo might help.

Dinner tonight has two options.  Chicken soup with whatever other ingredients he wants to add.  Or, beef stew, which I always enjoy eating.  Either way, I know that dinner will be very good. 

I've sat in my chair and programmed the Tivo to record the shows for the week.  There are one or two new shows that we'll watch to see how we feel about them.  Every show deserves a chance.  Sometimes when I watch a television show, I mentally disagree with how the script is being played out.  In my mind, I can visualize different scenarios, I'm not saying that mine would be better, it'd just be different.

I'd love to stay and chat, but it's time to get moving doing something.  You know, work a little, sit a little and eventually nap a little!

Have a good day.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...