Friday, January 5, 2018

Offically Cold

1/5/2018

Jeff believes that it's not really cold until we're in single digits.  Okay, happy to report that earlier this morning, the temperature was 8 degrees, which means it's COLD.  At this temperature, I'm glad I'm home so that the dogs don't have to spend their days either outside or in the basement.  They may be a "bit" pampered!

Before going to bed last night, Jeff and I put the duvet inside the cover, making the bed toasty, and the girls seemed to like the fluffy feeling they/we get when the duvet is put back on the bed.  During the warmer months, it's just too warm to have on the bed, especially when you have two dogs with you.

Moving slow this morning.  Didn't sleep well, so got up shortly after Jeff left. Then I found a mind-numbing show, watched a bit, slept a bit.  Now it's time to get dressed and start by day - and it's noon, so I should do this soon.

Jeff is counting down the days until he leaves his job.  Next Friday will be his last day and then he will be done with the morning and evening commutes, and he'll be done with packing up his lunch.

This is really short today - sorry.  Have a great Thursday.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...