Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Dad and Jeff

6/5/12

Dad and Jeff

When Jeff came into my life 38 years ago, he formed a special relationship with my Dad from the get go.  Okay, disclaimer here - Jeff was on the scene because of a blind date that my Dad and Jeff's sister arranged!  (But dear readers, that's a story for another day)!

Every time Jeff came to the house, while we were dating, my Dad would ask Jeff if he wanted to talk about sex, cars or women.  Jeff, being 25, always chose sex (which would probably still be his answer today and trust me he's a long way from 25).  Dad's response was more along the lines of have you seen that new Buick or the new Impala is sure looking good this year.

My Dad's choice of conversation never changed over the years - and neither did Jeff's!

Have a great day everyone.  Talk to you later.

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...