Tuesday, June 19, 2012

They Call me Red

6/19/2012

They Call Me Red

Friends, here is a little poem I prepared for one of my writing classes.  We had to pick a color and then describe it.  So here goes and I hope you enjoy:

 

They call me Red and I blush with pride
I’m a primary color, I’ve nothing to hide
I am fiery hot and passionate too
I’m the color of love in most people’s view

You call me anger
And yes I confess
That when your blood boils
I’m not at my best

Yet other times
I can be mellow and rich
Smooth just like the wine you bring to your lips

I’m crimson or scarlet when I fly in a rage
Luckily this doesn’t happen to me every day
I’m bold and intense, the color of flames

But I can be gentle, just look at a rose
I hate to brag but I must confess
The color red is simply the best

 67. Rose-sorry for the quality {Explored}


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...