Sunday, June 3, 2012

Wilma

6/3/12

I want to tell you a little about Wilma.  You see Jeff and I are living with another woman.  Keep your pants on - I'm speaking figuratively only!  Had you going there for a minute didn't I?

Wilma and I have been together a year now and she is the product of my imagination .  You see Wilma is the main character of the world's next greatest novel.  That's probably a stretch (ya think) but she will definitely be my greatest novel or more likely will be my only novel at the rate I'm going.

Off and on and mostly off I continue to try to put black ink on white paper.  Out of the 350 pages or so that I've written so far (relax, we're talking double spacing here) I think the first 126 pages or so are solid.  Goodness knows I've edited and rewritten these pages time after time.

I have made a deal with Jeff that he must read the beginning of Wilma BEFORE he can begin the "50 Shades of Grey" book(s) which I have already read. 

P

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...