Friday, June 22, 2012

The Novel(s) of the Moment

6/22/2012

The Novel(s) of the Moment

Unless you have been living under a rock, then you know all about the latest Fifty Shades of Grey books.  Have you read them?  Have you read them in public?  Or is this more of a private read type of book for you?

With the use of my Kindle I was able to take the books along with me and read them anywhere and anytime with no chance of a dust jacket giving me away.  Not that that would bother me. 

I finished book number three last night and I loved the story so much that I might write a letter  to the publishing house telling them so.  I don't know about you guys but by the end of book one I was really rooting for this guy.  And as you read each book, I believe that each individual has to decide for himself/herself what and how much of these books they want to skip or at the very least skim.  
 
Keep reading.
 
P
 
 

2 comments:

  1. I am trying to like this guy, but in book 1, not so much...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Stick with him - he's worth rooting for I promise. I've finished all three books

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...