Monday, June 25, 2012

Thought for the Day - Vegetable or Fruit?

6/25/2012

Thought for the Day - Vegetable or Fruit?

Good morning.  Yep, it's 5:12 a.m.(in case you are looking at the time I wrote this) and I am at the computer with my trusty cup of lukewarm coffee ready to begin the day.

I visited one of those "prompt for journal/blogger" sites to see if I could capture some new thoughts - just in case mine ever froze over - which doesn't seem like since the a/c in the house isn't working!

The question is: Do you resemble a vegetable or fruit?

A fruit and I don’t even have to hesitate about that or think twice.  Pear, definitely a pear.  You know starts off at the top kind of small and then ends up with a large wobbly bottom.  Absolutely me.  I would really to be celery – long and lean with all those little wispy curls on top.  Beautiful.

And if I ended up as a veggie - eggplant.  I love the color - deep purple and again we're back to that whole gravity thing.  You know where every "thing" gets bigger as it goes down.  Nice to know now that I've thought about it that there are at least two food items out there that resemble me - or vice versa.

Have a great Monday. Stay cool - I know I will - I'm leaving Jeff in the house to melt and I'm going to the office where the a/c will be on full blast.  Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.

What veggie or fruit are you?  Think about it.  Let me know.  See how much these two things look alike?
 



No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...