Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ben, Popcorn and the Chipmunk Movie

6/16/12

Benjamin and I had a wonderful evening together.  We shared a bowl of popcorn (and boy does he love his popcorn), and watched the Chipmunk Chipwrecked movie. When we went upstairs to put him in bed, true to the story I have written for him, he loaded up my side of the bed with all his books and was delighted that I "complained" about how lumpy and hard the bed was.  We shared a wonderful laugh about this.  And our pillow fight was earlier this evening, so I think we got in everything.  Jeff shared in the book reading and Benjamin loves to hear Pop-Pop use his high pitched voice for the Mom or Grandma in the story!

Tomorrow we are going to meet Andy and Stacey to see the new house and Benjamin has promised to show us his new bedroom.  

We've had a wonderful time with Benjamin.  Thanks Stacey and Andy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...