Sunday, June 24, 2012

To Dwell or Not To Dwell?

6/24/2012

To Dwell or Not to Dwell?

That is the question.  Word of the day is dwell, which means, as you all know to live in or at a specified place.  And, it can also mean a slight regular pause in the motion of a machine (this I did not know so I thank you Mr. Webster).

I dwell in a house as does Jeff, the dogs and Emma (the parrot for those who don't know).  We are allowed to dwell here.  Guests and family are invited in.  Varmints aren't.  The ants who earlier this year choose to dwell in my house have had to look for a new abode, probably outside my house already planning their assault for next year.  Every spring regularly like clockwork they return and I play my role (perfectly I might add) by immediately calling the pest control guy and telling him that I saw an ant (which is about one-half of an ant too much for me), so come out quickly.    I have once again closed down the ant track - until next year when the ants come back - as they do every spring - and I will call the pest control man as I do every spring to rid my dwelling of varmints - ants in particular.

So wherever you dwell, I hope you continue to read and follow along with me. And may all the ants near your dwelling remain outside.

Happy Sunday. 

P.S. I don't know how the line below got there but it currently can't be deleted (at least not by me) so it will "dwell" on this page until I can figure out how to delete it - or not.  That is after all the question.

P







No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...