Monday, December 28, 2015

A Normal Monday

12/28/2015

This morning starts the beginning of a new week, although a short one.  I was suffering from a bad case of cabin fever yesterday, so Jeff took us out in the "zippy z".  With the top down, and your hair (if you have any) blowing all over the place, you can almost feel the cobwebs and negative thoughts fly out of the car.

We went to Costco to buy some of the essentials: milk, eggs.  We bought some non-essential things too; a bag of Skinny Pop for me.  If you haven't tried Skinny Pop, you should, it's really very good.

Since it was close enough for dinner time, I suggested a stop at Popeye's for chicken.  Plus, I knew that there would be chicken left over and he'd have something for his lunch.  See how smart I am?  By the way, the chicken was yummy! :)

Jeff went to be early because he had to get up and go to work this morning.  I, on the other hand, stayed up to start watching "The Sound of Music" with Carrie Underwood as Maria.  What I've watched so far was enjoyable and I'll finish the rest of the show tonight.

I've made myself promise to actually take the wrapping paper to the basement.  Piling up the paper on the kitchen table isn't actually putting them away!  I've got some filing of papers upstairs in the office, which I should do before the mound of paper needing a home becomes larger.  And believe me it does.

I will make this brief, partly because I slept until 10:00!!! Late night television watching results in a late morning wake-up.

P


Image result for picture of normal monday

No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...