Tuesday, December 29, 2015

Cinderella Is Going Out!

12/29/2015

It doesn't take too much these days to brighten my mood and energy level.  This morning it was a dinner invite with friends.  Yipee!  I don't have to cook dinner and I can wear my better "going to town" clothes.  That means something other than my usual wardrobe of pants (the casual kind - the comfy kind) and a shirt.  

And though the sun isn't shining bright today, it's not raining either, which is a definite plus.  Yesterday was spent upstairs filing.  I have two filing cabinets where I could and probably should use when filing paid bills, etc.  But, I also have some cardboard boxes with labels on them, and it's so much easier to just toss papers inside.  Of course, if you need something, it's a bit harder when the documents are all jumbled together in the box.  Some people would pay a bill and then shred/toss it.  Nope, we save the bills and for probably longer than necessary.  Do you really need to save your electric bill from two years ago?  Umm let me think - no.

I think today I'll run the vacuum around for a bit and if I get to feeling super energetic, maybe even do a little dusting.  I have many downfalls, excuses really, for not being a super duper cleaning machine of a housewife.  First, there is the computer.  I love searching around an picking up on new stories.  Notice I didn't say news stories.  No, I want to know about the latest celebrity or how much people make on a reality show.  By the way, they get paid really well.

My other love is reading.  A good book actually calls to me, and while I promise myself I'll only read a chapter or two, that is never the case.  Then there's the game Words with Friends as well as my online computer paint by number pictures.  You can surely see why it's so hard for me to get anything done, especially with all these distractions!

Today is Still Need to Do Day and Tick Tock Day!

P
 Image result for picture of december 29th
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...