Wednesday, December 23, 2015

Sock Put'er On'er

12/23/2015

Since my left hip is arthrical (I love making up new words), putting socks on my left foot is next to impossible.  I have found and bought a sock aid, which I tried this morning.  And it works!  You put your sock on the end of the aid and slip your foot down until your toes are nearly in the end of the sock.  Pull up the straps and your sock pulls up.  Thanks to whoever invented a device so simple yet so effective.  I feel like a big girl who can now dress herself, right down to her socks!

P

1 comment:

  1. Merry Christmas and have peace and love in the new year!

    Love, M

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...