Wednesday, December 2, 2015

More Gray Weather

12/2/2015

You know that song, "The Sun'll Come Out Tomorrow, Tomorrow"?  Well I need a little sunshine in my world.  When the clouds are gray, it's hard for me to stay positive and upbeat.  Of course if you know me well, then you know those two characteristics don't actually define me on most days.  My glass seems to be forever half-full.

I'm heading to the store today to buy school supplies for Saturday's Holly Run.  While it's dreary as can be outside, at least it's not raining.  I'm heading for KMart and will take my time strolling the aisles.  While I'm not much of a brick and mortar shopper anymore, I do on occasion, actually enjoy going into a store.  

Also on my list today is to finish sending out the few remaining 4A Computer cards, as well as a few of my own.  Most of the presents I've purchased from Amazon have started arriving.  Picking out gifts has always been pretty easy for me.  But, as I've said before, wrapping and heaven forbid, using ribbon, is more of a chore than a delight for me.

Today is the Business of Popping Corn day.  To bad, that Jeff and I had popcorn last night! The dogs know better than to ask (i.e. beg) me for popcorn - I simply don't share.  But they do "butter" up Jeff who tosses them an occasional kernel or two.

Have a good day.

P




No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...