Friday, December 4, 2015

A Happy Birthday and Merry Christmas Gift

12/4/2015

Last night when Jeff came home from work, he mentioned that he had been at Costco and televisions were on sale.  He also said that he had talked with the boys about which brand and features they thought were best.  

I was thrilled to be going out to buy a new television.  I have enjoyed the one that we have now, a 40" I think, but have always wanted a bigger screen.  Jeff knows that watching television is very, very important to me.

At Costco, Jeff bought a 60" television (huge in my world), an extended warranty and a new DVD player.  I was beyond words of happiness.  If I had been given the choice of a new diamond ring or a television, my decision would be an easy one -  I already have a beautiful ring!

We ended up our evening at Cracker Barrel for dinner.  Since we didn't finish our dinners, Jeff had something to take for lunch today.  A win-win for me (eating out and not cooking).  

Thank you Jeff for my present.  Who doesn't like getting their birthday and Christmas gift early?  Jeff scored major points in the "best of husbands" category last night.

Lots of holidays today: national cookie, dice and kitten day.

P

 

Image result for picture of hollyImage result for picture of hollyImage result for picture of hollyImage result for picture of holly

2 comments:

  1. I hope you have a great Christmas. I love cracker barrel but they don't have it in San Diego. Can you follow our new blog at www.segmation.com/blog? Thanks so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll have to check it out. Merry Christmas to you and I'll be sure to check out your blog

    ReplyDelete

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...