Thursday, January 14, 2016

Sounding Like a Man

1/15/2016

I am currently a bit under the weather.  I generally get bronchitis once during the winter, and apparently this year it's going to be in January.

When I get this "itis", I sound like a woman who drinks whiskey and smokes cigars.  Sounds sexy, but I can assure you it's not.  There is nothing a woman likes to hear more than for a caller to think she's a man!  

I have no idea what set this bout of "itis" off.  I don't work, seldom leave the house and with the exception of Jeff and the dogs, am not in close proximity to anyone.  It may be that it's my body warning me to take it easy for a few days.  This doesn't make much sense, because I believe I take it easy pretty much every day.

I had a dental appointment today, but canceled it.  As much as I don't like dentists, I still think it would be unfair to go in and expose my dentist knowingly.  And, anytime I can delay going to the dentist is a good thing.

P


No comments:

Post a Comment

Talk to me people. Please leave me your comments!

Closing Up Shop

7/3/3021 Dear Friends and Family, I've decided to, for the present time, turning my blog off. Over the years, I've had faithful foll...